Three Cheese Roast Beef Sliders
Three Cheese Roast Beef Sliders are prepped the night before, stored in the fridge, and baked the next day when you are ready to eat! Roast Beef, three cheeses, a delicious marinade and just the right amount of horseradish mayo packs unbelievable flavor. Perfect for tailgating and parties!
Hello, friends! It is Finally FALL! YAYYYY! The weather hasn’t realized it is Fall yet but hopefully it will catch on soon! Fall means College Football and lots of busy weeknights with my kids playing Football and Volleyball. August-October are INSANE at our house. Absolutely insane. I love every second of it though.
Fall also means another edition of FREAKY FRIDAY! I am so excited to be participating! This group is the brainchild of my friend, Michaela’s and it is SO MUCH FUN! For those of you that aren’t familiar with Freaky Friday, it is a group of food bloggers that get assigned a secret blog and we get to choose any recipe we want to make from it for our own blogs. Then all of the recipes are revealed at the exact same time and we get to see who had our page and which recipe they selected! It has been a great way for me and my readers to find new blogs to follow, and I feel honored to be a part of it!
Check out my past Freaky Friday Recipes here:
This round I got to pick a recipe from one of my FAVORITE BLOGS: Take Two Tapas! Jennifer specializes in making delicious food with big flavors, but with smaller portions. You will find an endless array of yummy salads, savory dishes to make a meal out of, soups to warm you, and sweets to satisfy your sweet tooth without going overboard!!! I could definitely stand to learn a thing or two from Jennifer 😉
The hardest part of this assignment was narrowing it down to just one recipe. The first recipes that caught my eye were Crack Dip Crescent Bombs and the Skillet Mini Meatball Dip and you can BET they are both on my list to make SOON! My friend, Michaela, tells me that Jennifer’s Everything Bagel Dip with Bagel Chips is a must try! Also, I can NOT WAIT to make these Deep Fried Cornbread Dressing Balls with our Thanksgiving leftovers.
I finally decided on her super cheesy and flavorful ‘Celebration’ Roast Beef Sliders and OH MY GOSH was I glad that I did! I already have a favorite Baked Ham & Cheese Slider recipe but I dare say, these may have taken the top spot! I ended up making them twice last week. #NoShame
One of my favorite things about these baked sliders is you prep them the day before. They are refrigerated overnight so they are absolutely perfect for a quick lunch or entertaining or football food. I LOVE just being able to take them out of the fridge, pop them in the oven and my kitchen stay clean LOL. #winning
My other favorite thing? THREE CHEESES! Y’all I’m the type of person that ALWAYS adds at least double the amount of cheese a recipe calls for. NOT NECESSARY with this recipe. SO. MUCH. CHEESY. GOODNESS.
^ BTW This is the Roast Beef I buy. I love to snack on it.
The bottom line, we love these sandwiches and they are DEFINITELY staying in my ‘make ahead’ meal rotation. I hope you try and love these Three Cheese Roast Beef Sliders as we do!
- 18 Hawaiian Rolls
- 36 thin slices of roast beef
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 Tbsp horseradish sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Pepper-jack Cheese
- 8 ounces of Kraft Three Cheese Shredded Blend
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons of Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Cut your rolls in half and lay the bottoms in a 9X13 baking dish.
Combine mayo and horseradish and spread half on bottom of rolls.
Add 2 slices of roast beef to each roll bottom.
Cover the roast beef in the shredded cheese.
Spread the remaining horseradish mayo on inside of the top buns
Place the roll tops on each slider.
Mix your marinade together and pour evenly over the sliders
Sprinkle with the poppy seeds.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350F.
Bake rolls, uncovered for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Take a look at all of our Fall 2019 Freaky Friday Recipes:
- An Affair from the Heart – Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- A Grande Life – Easy Beer Cheddar Dip
- Aunt Bee’s Recipes – Three Cheese Roast Beef Sliders
- Bowl Me Over – Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter Recipe
- Healing Tomato – Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Hostess at Heart – Caramel Apple Pie Snack Mix
- House of Nash Eats – Slow Cooker Applesauce Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- LeMoine Family Kitchen – White Cheddar Broccoli Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Lemon Blossoms – Maple Oven Roasted Carrots
- Life, Love & Good Food – Pasta Fagioli Soup Recipe
- Mildly Meandering – Saffron Rice
- Soulfully Made – Salted Dark Chocolate Orange Cookies
- Take Two Tapas – Margarita Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- The Speckled Palate – Halloween Peanut Butter Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- West Via Midwest – Easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Who Needs a Cape? – Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Tapenade