Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 cups chopped, cooked Turkey
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced small
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp lawry's seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups bisquick
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Saute the chopped onion and carrots in the TBSP of butter for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add in frozen peas, turkey, cream of chicken, chicken broth, lawrys and black pepper. Mix well and pour into a buttered 9 inch pie pan. Stir together the bisquick and milk and pour over the casserole. Drizzle melted butter over the top and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.