Supreme Pizza Pasta Bake
- 2 Tbsp bacon grease or oil
- 1 lb Italian Sausage, casings removed and crumbled
- 1 onion, diced (reserve a few for the topping)
- 1 bell pepper, diced (reserve a few for the topping)
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 oz pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3.25 oz pepperoni (reserve a few for the topping)
- 2.25 oz can of black olives (reserve some for topping)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz rotini noodles, cooked al dente
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Add 2 Tbsp bacon drippings to a large skillet.
Add crumbled Italian sausage, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms. (Be sure to save a few onions and bell peppers out for the topping)
Cook until sausage is cooked through. Drain.
Add meat mixture back to pot over low heat and add the minced garlic.
Stir constantly for 1 minute then add the pizza sauce, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, cooked bacon, pepperoni and black olives. (reserve a few black olives and pepperoni for the topping).
Keep over low heat, stirring occasionally until warmed through.
Combine the egg, milk and Parmesan cheese.
Drain noodles and toss with egg mixture.
Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
Place noodles in the bottom of the pan.
Next, layer meat sauce over the top.
Top with mozzarella cheese.
Lastly, place any reserved pizza toppings on top to give it a pizza look.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted.