Crunchy Onion & Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 2 cups egg noodles (measured dry)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, we use leftover or a rotisserie
- 1 (10 3/4oz) can cream of chicken Soup
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Cups French’s Original French Fried Onions, divided
- 1 Cup Vegetables of your choice (I used 1/2 cup diced Carrots sauteed in 1 TBSP butter and 1/2 cup frozen peas)
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine cooked, cubed Chicken breast, cream of chicken Soup, milk, 1 cup french fried onions, sauteed veggies, cooked noodles and 1/2 cup cheese and pour into a greased 2 Quart Casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Combine the other cup of french fried onions and other cup of cheese. Remove foil from casserole and top with cheddar cheese and french fried onion mixture. Bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted! Enjoy!!!