Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked extra crispy and crumbled
- 1 TBSP dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 TBSP Dill Pickles, chopped very fine
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown meat in a skillet, drain and return to pan. Add crispy bacon, minced onion, minced garlic, Dijon Mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Dill pickles, and Velveeta Cheese. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted and thoroughly combined. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Spray a cookie sheet with pam. Fill crescent rolls with 2 TBSP of meat mixture on the large side of the triangle and wrap as you normally would. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Enjoy!